Krabi Tour Hong Island Full Day Speedboat
Krabi Tour Hong Island Full Day Speedboat – Tour Overview Hong Island has a reputation for its secluded and peaceful white powdery beach. ‘Hong’ in Thai means room. Perhaps referring to the many inlets and lagoons and limestone caves on this unique and interesting island. Hong Island has a reputation for its secluded and peaceful whitepowdery beach. “Hong” in Thai means room. Perhaps referring to the many inlets and lagoons and limestone caves on this unique and interesting island. This superb day out of swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing is perfect for escapists. Enjoy the unusual site of the half circle – shaped limestone mountain is in sight. The boat will sail through the channel and enter the gate to the natural room. After lunch, you will find the hidden paradise of Pak Bia Island and Lading Island with a small habitation of Sea Gypsy people. Learn how people collect the Swallow Bird nests! Picnic lunch box, fruits and drink are provided during the trip. 08.00 Pick up from Krabi Town and klong Muang 08.30 Pick up from Ao Nang 09.00 Depart from pier by Speed boat 16.00 Return to Ao Nang Krabi Tour Spot in Krabi Deang Island: Sightseeing and Snorkeling Lading Island: or Paradise-Lunch (Package), Relaxing and swimming. Hong Island: Relaxing, Swimming and snorkeling. Hong Island’s Lagoon: Fantastic Lake Surrouned by mountains Pakbia Island: It is interesting to see how the sea waves have eroded the rocks and dug holes like caves through them.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax.
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Furthermore, for more info about Krabi click Here.