5D/4N Hanoi & Halong Bay Cruise Holiday Package
DAY 01: ARRIVE NOI BAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, HANOI
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi where our tour representative will meet and transfer you to a city tour. Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which contains the mausoleum of the nation’s founder Ho Chi Minh, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Close to this complex is the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origin dates back to the foundation of Hanoi. Next, visit the Temple of Literature which is well known as Vietnam’s first university, and the History Museum which displays an excellent collection of artefacts illustrating the Vietnamese history. After dinner, enjoy the famous water puppet show – a remarkable Vietnamese art form that combines traditional music, fireworks, underwater puppeteers, and elaborate puppets floating gracefully over water before checking into hotel.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE
After breakfast, proceed to the legendary Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Embark on Huong Hai Junk for check in registration with greetings from the boat crew and a welcome drink followed by a special seafood lunch. Furthermore, cruise around the bay to visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, Sung Sot cave and a swim at Titov beach. There is ample time for swimming and sunbathing (weather permitting) as the Huong Hai anchors for a night in the Bay. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in the beautiful restaurant before retiring for the night to the comfort of your cabin.
DAY 03: HALONG – HANOI
After breakfast, relax on deck to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the bay with the boat passing the most beautiful of karsts islets like Man’s Head island, Tortoise island. Using small bamboo boat to visit Luon cave at Bai Tu Long bay and proceed to lunch on the boat we return to Halong wharf for transfer back to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Hanoi, visit the peaceful lake of Hoan Kiem with its sacred temple and proceed to the bustling 36 Old Quarters for some bargain hunting. After dinner, free at your own leisure for the rest of the day.
DAY 04: HANOI – NINH BINH
Morning, meet and transfer to Ninh Binh province – 100 Km south of Hanoi – is known to travellers as Vietnam’s “Inland Halong Bay”. Meanwhile , you will be offered a leisurely sampan cruise on a creek across three vast stretches of rice field. Upon arrival, visit the Dinh King and Le King built on the site of the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. Sampan trip along the stream to Tam Coc caves (Three limestone caves) all adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. Lunch at Anh Dung restaurant (seafood) Afternoon, drive back Hanoi and free at leisure for shopping at Dong Xuan market & Hanoi old quarter.
DAY 05: DEPART HANOI
After breakfast at hotel, free at your own leisure till transfer to airport for your flight back home.
• Package can be customize according to budget and preference
• Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
• Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
• Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
• Rates are based on Private Tour
• Accommodation at the above choices hotels
• Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
• Tour as per itinerary
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Halal Meals as per itinerary
• Private Tour ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide
• Entrance fee as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
• Return Airline ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Airport tax
• Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
• Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
• Surcharge for High season/Peak season