BALI – UBUD – KINTAMANI DAY TOUR PACKAGE
After breakfast at Hotel, we proceed to a full day tour. First on the list is watching the Barong Dance performance, the most famous and colorful dance in Bali which signifies an eternal fight between good & evil spirits, performed by dozens of professional dancers. After the delightful dance, we vist Celuk where numerous collection of the finest silver and golden works awaits you. Then admire the wood carvings produced by talented craftsmen at Mas Village. Next we proceed to Ubud, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills, which is a remarkable town where for more than a century, it has been the island’s preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. While it once was a haven for scruffy backpackers, artists and bohemians, Ubud is now a hot spot for literati, glitterati, art collectors and connoisseurs. Famous names walk its busy sidewalks everyday. Enroute to Kintamani we will take you off the beaten track past beautiful countryside, temples and terraced rice fields. The highlight of this tour will be at Kintamani, a countryside located in the hill where you have stunning view of the active volcano of Batur Mount and the Lake of Batur in the valley. Next, we visit Tampak Siring or Tirta Empul, a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy and assumed by the local resident to be able to cure some diseases. Later we also visit the famous Sukawati Art Market. After dinner, we return to the hotel. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.