BALI – BEDUGUL & TANAH LOT FULL DAY TRIP TOUR PACKAGE
The day starts with a visit to the Royal Temple of Taman Ayun in Mengwi. Built in the 17th century, this impressive and spacious temple is surrounded by a wide moat, creating the sensation of standing in the middle of a lake. The temple itself has 3 ascending courtyards, each representing an increasing level of perfection in the Bali Hindu cosmos. Later, visit Alas Kedaton Holy Monkey Forest, where hundreds of “tame” and very mischievous monkeys live in the forest surrounding the temple. Then, experience Bali’s scenic lake district at the mountain resort of Bedugul. Travel using the back tracks, avoiding tourist spots while watching Balinese people going about their daily lives. Continue to the dramatic Tanah Lot sea temple. This is one of the splendid temples in Bali. Perching atop an enormous rock, the place is completely surrounded by waters of the Indian Ocean during high tide. Don’t miss this opportunity to watch the sunset over this temple. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.