Penang Island UNESCO Heritage Walking Tour
Penang Island UNESCO Heritage Walking Tour packages Highlight: Walk on small alley, Street of Harmony, Kuan Im Temple, Sri Mahamariaman Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Little India, Khoo Kongsi and Clan Jetties George Town listed under UNESCO Heritage Zone on 2007 with its outstanding value. Furthermore the best and unique way to experience George Town famous small alley and its pre war houses – by a walking tour. However our professional tour guide will lead you from Street of Harmony, savor the relaxed multicultural and multilingual environment. In addition along the street, you will visit the oldest Kuan Im Temple, Indian Temple – Sri Mahamariaman Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque. Penang’s Little India is a colorful place which offers many specialized Indian stores and eateries.Furthermore take time to indulge in Indian specialties like spices, Indian music, garlands, trinkets and gold jewelry. Finally tour end its visit to Khoo Kongsi, a well known worldwide for its extensive lineage that can be traced back 650 years ago, as well as its closely-knit and defensive congregation of buildings and a magnificent clan house. Bonus! Visit Clan Jetties, traditional Chinese fishing settlements and part of Penang’s heritage, there were eight clan jetties named after their respective last names (Chew Jetty, Koay Jetty, Lee Jetty, Lim Jetty, Peng Aun Jetty, Tan Jetty, Yeoh Jetty, Mixed Clans Jetty), with the residents of each clan jetty representing the distinct origin of the clan.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Furthermore, for more info about Penang click Here.