Tropical Spice Garden with Cooking Class Tour
Penang Island Sightseeing Tour and Tour packages Highlight: Tropical Spice Garden Tour, cooking class, lunch Tropical Spice Garden is another prime tourist attraction in Penang! With more than 500 varieties of tropical herbs & spices, plus with its nature sight and sound will offer you a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. At Tropical Spice Garden, we love spices, and know them well too! The cooking classes are fully hands-on affairs with individual work stations. Led by team of resident chefs, bring home a taste of Malaysia as they share their secret, handed down, recipes. Classes are complete with aprons, recipe sheets, morning spice terrace walk and a fantastic lunch!
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Furthermore, for more info about Penang click Here.