Penang + Local Wet Market Tour
Penang + Local Wet Market Tour Tour packages Highlight: Experience local wet market, enjoy local delicacies Whether it’s exotic local street food or the elegance of fine dining you crave, Penang has it all! Ask any true blue Penang people and him or she will proudly tell you that there is no place like home – especially when it comes to food! Penang, is a melting pot of cultures, its food also bears interesting nuances of flavor that hint of different influences. Eating is almost considered a favorite pastime here with many “kopitiam” (coffee shops) and eateries open until the wee hours of the morning. Visit to one of the famous morning wet market of Pulau Tikus. Start your trail with “Penang Chee Cheong Fun”, different from Hong Kong’s style with the additional of “hey ko” (prawn paste) – a rather acquired taste! This stall has been there at the “kopitiam” for 40 years. Take a short walk for Penang famous Kuey Teow T’ng, Wantan Mee and Hokkien Mee. Wrap up with “apom”, “banchang kuih” and “nyonya kuih” with coffee at the “kopitiam” – the seller an Indian have been there for decades, taking over from his father.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Furthermore, for more info about Penang click Here.