Penang Island + Langkawi Island Geo Park Discovery Tour
Penang Island + Langkawi Island Geo Park Discovery Tour – First of all Eagle Square, Mangrove by boat, KILIM Karst Geo-forest Park, Eagle feeding, Caves exploring, View limestone formation, visit and lunch at fish farm, Tanjung Rhu Beach, Oriental Village, Perdana Quay Langkawi Island, the Legendary Island was inscribed by UNESCO as the first ever Geopark Discovery Tour in South East Asia on 2007. Upon arrival after a two and half hours breathtaking ferry ride from Penang Island, proceed to Eagle Square which is Langkawi most prominent landmark. Furthermore followed by the tremendous of the tour – Mangrove by boat! Boat ride starts from KILIM Karst Geoforest Park, where it is formed by magnificent landscape of nearly vertical to sub rounded limestone hills with pinnacles of various shapes and sizes, can be viewed on limestone Setul Formation. In addition Boats riding to the wetlands, exploring the luscious, exotic mangrove forest, rugged limestone cliffs experience its capabilities to accommodate life and ecological functions. However tour highlight of eagle feeding, caves exploring, view limestone formation, visit and lunch at fish farm. Furthermore Boat ride end at phenomenal white and sandy crystal clear beach- Tanjung Rhu Beach where you can see a number of islands within the Thailand’s border during clear day. Next, proceed to Oriental Village and Perdana Quay for photo stop. Last but not least, enjoy duty free shopping at Kuah Town depart before back to Penang. Remember to bring towel, sun block, sun glasses and sandal.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Furthermore, for more info about Langkawi click Here.