Historical Malacca Day Tour Melaka is a city with a glorious past hidden behind each facade of the centuries-old buildings. To visit Melaka Day Tour will truly offer a truly memorable experience to both domestic and international tourists, and this goes well with the Melaka State Government’s slogan “Visit Historic Melaka means Visit Malaysia”. Melaka is abuzz with its year-long calendar of events comprising cultural and recreational activities that will entertain visitors, both young and old. Visit St. Peter’s Church (1710) the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia. Drive past the largest 17th Century Chinese cemetery outside of China, located at Bukit China or Chinese Hill. Stop at the foothill to view the Sultan’s well before driving through the Portuguese Settlement. Proceed to view the famous gateway. ‘Port De Santiago’ and the ruins of St. Paul’s Church lined by 17th Century Dutch tombstones. Next on the list is ‘Red Square’ – the salmon pink Dutch administrative building which today houses the Malacca Museum and government offices. Visit Christchurch before proceeding for lunch, we visit the ‘Abode Merciful Clouds’ or the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple – the only temple where you can find 3 major doctrines of local Chinese belief under the same roof, viz : Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. Take a stroll along Malacca’s Jonker Street, which ends by the banks of Malacca River. Duration: 8 Hours REMARKS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax