Langkawi Island Pulau Marine Park
Langkawi Island Pulau Marine Park – First of all Pulau Payar Marine Park comprises of 4 emerald- green islands- Pulau Payar, Pulau Segantang, Pulau Lembu and swim sunbathe. Furthermore the clear blue waters and its virgin white sands, draws many tourists daily to the marine park to swim, sunbathe, snorkel and dive in the warm waters off the Andaman Sea. In addition Diving is an absolute option, considering that Pulau Payar has the largest number of coral species in the country and the most vivid colored soft corals. However the most popular dive sites at Payar Island are – Coral Garden, Grouper Farm, Lobster Garden, Porite Garden and Reef Beach. Furthermore Fusilier, jacks, black tip shark, barracudas, occasional Hugh groupers, damsels, lion fish, lobsters and moray eels are sighted at regular basis.
High speed ferry to Payar Marine Park – Open-air Upper Deck
To platform or to beach, to swim or sunbathe
Snorkel at Payar Marine Park
Buffet Lunch or Packed Lunch
Feed the abundant marine fishes
- Rate inclusive of transfer from Hotel / Kuah Jetty / Hotel & Kuah Jetty/ Payar/ Kuah Jetty
- Being a Marine Park, collecting of corals & fishing is not allowed
- Langkawi Coral serves packed lunch by the beach
- All passengers are covered by personal accident insurance policies.
- 9 hours (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Furthermore, for more info about Langkawi click Here.