Langkawi Island Pulau Payar Marine Park
Pulau Payar Marine Park
Pulau Payar Marine Park comprises of 4 emerald- green islands- Pulau Payar, Pulau Segantang, Pulau Lembu & swim sunbathe. The clear blue waters and its virgin white sands, draws many tourists daily to the marine park to swim, sunbathe, snorkel and dive in the warm waters off the Andaman Sea. Diving is an absolute option, considering that Pulau Payar has the largest number of coral species in the country & the most vivid colored soft corals. The most popular dive sites at Payar Island are - Coral Garden, Grouper Farm, Lobster Garden, Porite Garden & Reaf Beach. Fusilier, jacks, black tip shark, barracudas, occasional Hugh groupers, damsels, lionfish, lobsters & moray eels are sighted at regular basis.
- High speed ferry to Payar Marine Park - Open-air Upper Deck
- To platform or to beach, to swim or sunbathe
- Snorkel at Payar Marine Park
- Buffet Lunch or Packed Lunch
- Feed the abundant marine fishes
- - Rate inclusive of transfer from Hotel / Kuah Jetty / Hotel & Kuah Jetty/ Payar/ Kuah Jetty
- - Being a Marine Park, collecting of corals & fishing is not allowed
- - Langkawi Coral serves packed lunch by the beach
- - All passengers are covered by personal accident insurance policies.
- ~ 9 hours (8.00am – 5.00pm)