KUALA LUMPUR CULTURAL NIGHT TOUR + HERITAGE TOUR A touch of Malaysian way of life is the order of this fulfilling tour. The focus is on Chinatown’s night market, an ornate Hindu temple, Malay cuisine and dance show. This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early Cultures in Malaysia – an insight into Malaysia’s multi-cultural society. Places of interest: Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour with Cultural show stars around 05.00PM, the tour takes you to the open air bazaar of Chinatown, a Hindu Temple and a sumptuous Malay cuisine accompanied with a cultural show and a night view on Petronas Twin Tower Bridge. The Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour brings you an exciting time as your explore vibrant cultural spots in Kuala Lumpur. First stop is the bustling night market of Chinatown, otherwise known as Petaling Street where you can pick up a variety of goods and merchandise. Just be sure to bargain excessively! Next up, an Indian temple with a long history called the Mahamariamman Temple is on the list. Here, you might be able to see all the colours of a traditionals wedding! Later, savour a sumptuous dinner at a Malaysian restaurant while enjoying a spectacular array of traditional Malaysian cultural dances. Highlight of the Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour + Heritage Tour:
- China Town – Pre-war building
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple – Hindu Temple
- Central Market – Built in 1930
- Jamek Mosque – North India Islamic architecture (Closed on Friday)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building – Merdeka Square
(Ex-Kuala Lumpur) Duration : 5 Hours REMARKS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Minimum 2 persons.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Minimum 2 persons.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap.