TRIP TO BATU CAVES + KUALA GANDAH ELEPHANT SANCTUARY This tour that offers you both a short visit both the sacred Batu Caves as well as a complete experience at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary BATU CAVES Just outside the city limits, these famous caverns have a main Temple Cave with a ceiling looming over 100 metres overhead, and features ornate Hindu shrines. To reach it one has to climb a steep flight of 272 steps, a feat performed by as many as 500,000 Hindu devotes during the annual Thaipusam festival. KUALA GANDAH ELEPHANT SANCTUARY Understand the protected Asian elephants and the capture and translocation program for its survival. Get up close and personal with the centre’s trained elephants. Have fun feeding, grooming and bathing one of the largest mammal species in Malaysia. For the adventurous, experience the thrill of elephant riding through the sanctuary’s grounds Pick up : 10.00am Duration: 8 Hours REMARKS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax