Krabi Tiger Temple City Tour
Tour Overview Visit Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Monastery), a quiet secluded spot where Buddhist monks practice meditation ITINERARY: Pick up from your hotel. Visit Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Monastery), a quiet secluded spot where Buddhist monks practice meditation. Their living quarters are very small huts or caves in the interior of a ring of tree-covered cliffs shaped rather like a doughnut, which is reached by a short climb via well-made concrete steps leading up the outside and down to the central inner area. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.