Koh Samui Angthong National Park with Kayaking Snorkeling and Sea view Full Day Tour Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park consists of 42 islands. Its main islands are Phaluai Island, Wua Chio Island, Wua Talap Island, Mae Ko Island, Samsao Island, Phai Luak Island, Kha Island, Hindap Island, Phi Island, Wua Kantang Island, Mae Yat Island, Wua Te Island, Naiphut Island, Changsom Island, Hanuman Island, Thaiphlao Island, Huaklong Island, and Kho Ban Island. The park covers a total area of 102 sq.km of which about only 18 sq.km is land. The National park does not encompass the entire island chain, its jurisdiction covers about 82% of the total area. The park was established on 12th November 1980. Most of the islands consists of Limestone Mountains about 10-400 meters above sea level. Because the limestone can change its structure easily by both chemical condition and weather, so that makes the islands have many, strange-looking caves and cliffs, and some islands are looked like ancient Angkor Wat in Cambodia and Prasart Hin Pimai. You will feel the nature at your surroundings. Just go for it. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.