KOH LIPE ISLAND THAILAND
KOH LIPE ISLAND THAILAND – Koh Lipe is part of the Butang Islands, together with Ko Adang Island, Ko Rawi Island and Tautao Island, together makes up Tarutao National Park, in Thailand its UN spoilt beaches and aquamarine waters are a perfect getaway to this last unknown jewel of southern Thailand. Koh Lipe has 4 beaches – Pattaya Beach is the most popular beach. Furthermore You can also walk to other beaches.
Tour hour: 9 hours (8am – 5pm)
Remarks / Restriction:
- Rate inclusive of transfer from Hotel / Kuah Jetty / Hotel & Kuah Jetty/ Koh Lipe/ Kuah Jetty
- All passengers are covered by personal accident insurance policies.
- Valid Passport (Min 6 months) with VISA ( if required )
- Malaysian Embarkation Card & Thai Immigration Card
- Transportation can be arranged (Langkawi – Satun – Pat Bara – Koh Lipe )
- RM30 ( Lgk – Satun ), RM30 ( Satun – Pat Bara ), RM30 ( Pat Bara – Koh Lipe )
- Furthermore, for more info about Koh Lipe click Here.