Full Day Tour Koh Samui Koh Phangan Tour
Koh Phangan is an island paradise in the Gulf of Thailand located about 100 km from the coast of Southern Thailand Surat Thani Province and about 15 km from the famous resort island of Koh Samui. Koh Phangan is the largest of Samui’s neighboring islands with an area of 168 square kms. Over 70% of its total area is mountains and tropical forest the lowlands is mountains and coconut fields. About 8,000 people live on Koh Phangan. Some are Chinese, whose ancestors migrated from China more than hundred years ago and the main population lives in Thong Sala Town. Standard Thai is used as the official language but the southern dialect is more widely spoken among the local people. English is understood in business circles and tourist areas. More than 95% of the population are Buddhist but there are a few Muslims in Ban Tai Village. Koh Phangan is a district (Amphoe) of the Surat Thani Province in the Southern Region of Thailand. The famous full moon party is arranged every month at Haad Rin in Koh Phangan, As a whole Koh Phangan is the real paradise island and if you want to make your holiday memorable, you must visit this island. There are many nice white sandy beaches and nice surrounding, while you are in koh phangan you can easily fee yourself very near to nature. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.