Boracay Island Scuba Diving Package
Discover Scuba Have a glimpse of the underwater world and find out if Scuba Diving is for you! Discover Scuba is a perfect way to familiarize yourself with scuba equipment, and learn the basic lessons in diving. The course only takes 3-4 hours and includes one dive. Open Water This is the most popular course for beginners! The Open Water course is a 3-4 days worth of diving lessons where you will learn how to breathe underwater, study scuba diving equipment, and experience four amazing dives! What’s more, the course will allow you to get a PADI Scuba Certification which you can use in the future to take more advanced courses. Dive Safari Diving is a great way to get in touch with our Earth under the sea. Take some time away from the Island to see the Whale Sharks, Rays, WWII wreck and all kinds of big fish. For up to 8 days on the ocean, live like Jacques Cousteau and experience the ebb and flow of a tropical diving lifestyle! Up close and personal with Boracay’s underwater world! REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.