Bangkok River Kwai Tour + Trekking
INTERNATIONAL , Thailand , Bangkok-Pattaya
Deposit Now MYR $0
Full Day Tour Bangkok: River Kwai Tour with Trekking (Min. 2 Pax)
Visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, War Museum, and Allied War Cemeteries and enjoy Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok. 06:30 hrs
Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.
09:30 hrs: Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of World War II. Jeath Museum ( the museum of world war II ) Walk along the bridge over the river kwai.
10:45 hrs Take the train trip along the Death railway sight-seeing the Countryside and exciting passing by wooden viaduct built by the P.O.W.S. situated on sheer cliff side over-looking the River Kwai.
12:30 hrs: Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided.
13:30 hrs: Excitement on elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
18:30 hrs: Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels
- Elephant Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
Items of a personal nature
Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 3-10 years old will be charged as child rate
- For children over 10 years old will be charged as adult rate