7D6N Eastern Korea
Seoul – Nami island – Seorak – Pyeongchang – Jeju Day 1: ICN Airport – Seoul Meet with a tour guide upon arrival. Check in hotel. DAY 2: SEOUL – Mt. SEORAK Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Mt. Seorak National Park to enjoy Kwonkeumsung Fotress, Shinheungsa Temple with cable car. Check in hotel.Overnight at Daemyeong resort or similar.Breakfast at hotel and visit Pyeongchang for Alpensia resort observatory. Then visit Wind village to enjoy cheese making and feeding sheeps. Proceed to Seoul and check in. DAY 3: SEORAK – PYEONGCHANG – SEOUL Breakfast at hotel and visit Pyeongchang for Alpensia resort observatory. Then visit Wind village to enjoy cheese making and feeding sheeps. Proceed to Seoul and check in. DAY 4: JEJU Meet with driver and transfer to Kimpo airport for a flight to Jeju. Join SIC tour for Hallim Park, Suweolbong trekking, Lunch, Spirited Garden, ALTHR airfield, Mt. Sanbang, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall or Teddy Bear Museum DAY 5: JEJU – SEOUL Meet with tour guide to join SIC tour for Trick Art Museum (Fall : Sangumburi Crater), Seongeup Folk Village Woman diver show (or Haenyeo Museum), Sunrise Peak, Via Jong Dal Ri shore road, Lava Cave. Transfer to Jeju airport for a flight to Seoul DAY 6: SEOUL –YONGIN Meet with tour guide after breakfast at hotel. Join SIC tour for Blue House(Pass by)-Gyeongbok palace and National folklore museum(Deoksu palace on Tuesdays)-Jogyesa temple-Ginseng center-Lunch-Korea Folk Village DAY 7: SEOUL – ICN AIRPORT Breakfast at hotel. Meet a driver for ICN airport. Departure REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.