7D6N EGYPT STOP OVER
INTERNATIONAL , Egypt , Cairo
7D6N Egypt stop-over Cairo and Alex Cairo/ Alexandria
Day 01: Cairo
Arrival in Cairo international airport, Meet & Assist at the airport and After going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs, Transfer to the hotel Overnight.
Day 02: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the whole ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
After lunch you will be taken to the Papyrus Institute where you will see how the ancient Egyptians made this forerunner to today’s paper; have a go at making it yourself; and get the opportunity to look at some fantastic examples of papyrus art, with no obligation to buy.
Day 03: Cairo
After breakfast visiting the famous splendid mosques starting with the
- Mosque and Madrsa Of Sultan Hassan - it consider to be the largest mosque in Cairo and the whole islamic world built in 1356 by sultan Hassan the mamluk sultan. This mosque including madrsa (religion school) to teach the four sects of islam alson includes a hosptial and a great mausoleum for his son consider to be the largest one in Egypt. - Infornt of it is (Al-RaifiI Mosque) built in (1869-1912) they finished it in 40 years and really it is deserive it was built by the mother of Khedive ismail to serve as a tomb for herself and the other members of the royal family inside u can visit the tomb of (King Farouk, King Fuad,khedive ismail and his mother with his three wives), And the mausoleum of the Saha of iran it contain the tomb of (Mohamed El-Bahlwy) who died in 1944. - Continue our tour to (Ibn Tulun) mosque which is the best perserved of the very early islamic structures in cairo dates back to (876-879) and one of the largest mosques in the world it built over an area of about 6 and half feddans with the extentions. And climb its high spiral minartes 40 m.high. - At the back of this mosques is the beauitful house (Biet-Al Karitliya) or 4-the (Museaum Of Gayer Anderson) Acatually it is two houses dating from the 16th century and the other from th18 century, Gayer anderson was a british major who occupies and restord it in 1935 and connected them by a bridge to be one huge house AND its important to show how the pepole during the 16&18th century used to live.
- visit the (Citadel) dates back to thE 12century,to visit the famous mosques inside 1-(The Mosque Of Mohamed Ali) (the alabster mosque) dates back to 1830.
- leaving the citadel to (Al-Azhar) mosque the first shiite mosque built by the fatimed in 970 A.D Today Al-Azhar turned into a theological school. And the leading university for the studay of religion. - Facing Al-Azhar is the biggest bazzars (Khan El-Khalili). Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more. Go in walking tour around one or two hours.
- At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 04: Cairo / Alexandria
Your day starts with breakfast in your hotel followed by a 2.5 hour drive, in our air-conditioned vehicle, to Alexandria where you will check-in at your hotel upon arrival. After check-in it is time to start your first tour in this beautiful city, originally built by Alexander the Great, including a trip to the New Alexandria Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), inaugurated on October 16, 2002, with shelf space for eight million books, with the main reading room on eleven levels; the Alexandria National Museum, built in a former palace and now houses almost 2000 artefacts which tell the story of the city, including the recent finds from the sunken part of the city; the Citadel of Qaitbay, where about 1480 AD the Mameluke Sultan Al-Ashraf Qaitbay fortified the site, which held the ruins of the Alexandria Lighthouse, and with successive improvements it now stands as a very prominent Citadel on the Mediterranean coastline; and the Roman Amphitheatre, which every town in the ancient Roman Empire had.
Somewhere in the middle of this exciting day we will find time to give you lunch at a local restaurant and at the end of the day you will be returned to your hotel for dinner
Day 05: Alexandria / Cairo
After breakfast you will be taken to the Montazah Gardens, a private park where world leaders often meet, 150 acres of numerous trees, palms, and flowers which overlook many bays and beaches. After lunch you will be driven back to Cairo.
Day 06: Cairo
breakfast , free day for shopping , over night in hotel
Day 07: Cairo
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
- 5 Nights accommodation Cairo Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Nights accommodation Hotel Alexandria Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- two Full day tour in Cairo with Lunch
- One Full day tour in Cairo with Lunch
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- International Flights
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any Optional tours.
- Any meals not stated on the itinerary.