4D3N HO CHI MINH MY THO-CU CHI TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1: Arrive Hochiminh You are met at Tan Son Nhat Airport, and transfer to Hochiminh city /Have lunch.PM: Visit to Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, and shopping at Ben Thanh Market/Have dinner Day 2: Ho Chi Minh-My Tho After breakfast at hotel Trip to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang province and a prosperous town with its exuberant orchards and vast rice field. Visit to Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the ancient pagodas in the Mekong Delta. Enjoy a boat ride on the Mekong River to reach the Thoi Son islet where you can savoir the delicious fresh fruit. Lunch serve at local restaurant. Return to Saigon in later afternoon/ Dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city Day 3: Ho Chi Minh-Cu Chi After breakfast at hotel transfer to visit Cu Chi tunnels located about 70km from Ho Chi Minh City, the former stronghold of the Viet Cong with a network of tunnels three levels deep stretching over 200 km. Back to Ho Chi Minh/ Lunch at restaurant. Free for shopping at Ben Thanh market/Watch Puppet show/Have dinner Day 4: Ho Chi Minh city Tour – Departure After breakfast at hotel visit City Hall, China Town, Thien Hau Pagoda, Ngoc Hoang Temple, Shopping at Binh Tay Market, have lunch/Transfer to the airport for the flight back home. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.