4D3N KRABI –PHI PHI/ 4 ISLANDS – SEA CAVES Day 1: Krabi airport –hotel Upon arrival to Krabi International airport. Airport, meet and guide by local tour guide and transfer to check in at the hotel. Over night at Ao -Nang beach Day 2: Day tour Phi-Phi by speed boat (08.30-4 pm) Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy cruising by speed boat to the Phi Phi Island Group. Phi Phi Island is one of the best places in the world because of its beautiful marine life resources. Krabi Tour itinerary:
- Pick you up from your hotel 08.00 – 08.30.
- Get on a speed boat for Phi Phi Leh with sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi Phi Leh lagoon, one of the most beautiful lagoons.
- Stop at Loh Sa Ma Bay for swimming & snorkeling. Head to Maya Bay. It is very beautiful, which is why the film named The Beach was filmed there in 2000. After Maya Bay, we will go to Monkey Bay where you will be greeted by many small monkeys.
- Have a delicious buffet lunch and relax at the restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
- After lunch more snorkeling at Hin Klang. It is open sea snorkeling along the colorful coral reef gardens with exotic fish
- By the end we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing and sunbathing at Bamboo Islan
- Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel
Over night at Ao-Nang beach Day 3 Kayaking at Sea caves with lunch (08.30 -4 pm) joint tour (please choose one) Breakfast at the hotel, Bor Tor is a small coastal village at the northern top of Phang Nga Bay. It is a bit closer to Krabi than Phuket, and is accessible by road from both locations. Limestone karsts sits close to the pier, right in the back of the mangroves. There is a good concentration of smaller caves and “hongs” inside the main cavern that can be accessed by climbing up the wall using handholds made for that purpose. The geology is amazing and is rich in archaeology, but there isn’t as much wildlife as in Talin. The main cavern is easy for children. Tour Itinerary: Each day changes slightly with the tides 08:30 – 08:45 Pick up from hotel by taxi or limousine van. 09:30 Arrive Bor Thor; short break and kayak training. 10:00 Depart from the pier for mangroves, caves, and hongs. 12:00 Return to restaurant for lunch. 13:00 Continue paddling to more caves with petro glyphs. Visit one of the well-known caves to see 2,000 – 3,000 year old cave painting. 15:00 Return to Pier and head to Than Bok Khorani National Park. 15:30 Arrive at the park and enjoy swimming in the natural fresh water stream or relax walking on the green and lush nature trail. 16:00 Depart Than Bok Khorani National park. 17:00 Drop off at the hotel. End of Sea Canoe Service On day 3 the tour options and the price cover as below:
- Elephant treeking for 2 hours( 1 hour ridding ,1 hours sightseeing at catfish farm ,no lunch serve.
- James bond or Phang Nga Bay with canoeing and lunc
- Hot spring, Emerald pool, Tiger cave temple or Jungle tour with lunch
- Hong island tour with lunch
- Krabi 4 islands tour by speed boat
Over night at Ao -Nang beach Day 4 Hotel – Shopping – KBVA/P Breakfast at the hotel then free at your leisure until pick up time. Go to souvenir shop then to Krabi International Airport. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- The details of program can be changed depending on the tide or the weather conditions.
- You can bring sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, hat, towels, swimming suit, & swim fins. (in low season a waterproof jacket is a good idea in case it rains)