3D2N Redang Lang Resort
REDANG LANG RESORT
Location Lang Tengah Island
Lang Tengah Island is truly a tropical jewel of Malaysia's east coast situated in the state of Terengganu. Its beauty and tranquility combine with tall coconut trees overlooking dazzling crystal clear water; white sandy beach and well-preserved marine life... make Lang Tengah Island irresistible. A fully own and operated resort by the owner. Started operation from year 2000, is one of the latest resort in the island.
Room Amenities Redang Lang Resort
Fronting the private long beach, with white sand beach 40 air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom, furnished with 2 units double bed. Crystal clear water and spectacular coral garden. An air-conditioned room furnished with 2 units' queen size double beds, attached bathroom, and gives the guest all the comfort throughout the duration of their stay.
Facilities at Redang Lang Resort
The Lounge - Accommodates an audio room that and at night you may want to express your joy or talent in the Karaoke lounge.Dining Hall - The Dining Hall is the " Heart of The Resort". Here you will gather to enjoy your meals, drink and socialize with other guests.
Other facilities: Activity center, souvenir shop, dive center, Karaoke lounge, TV and reading room can accommodate for 20 paxs anytime.
Meeting Room - The resort has comprehensive facilities for meetings with various configurations of seating arrangements. The meeting rooms can accommodate for 80 paxs.
Itinerary Redang Lang Resort
Tour Code: DA/005/MBB
Lang Tengah Island - Ex-Merang Jetty
Day 1 - Depart to Lang Tengah Island by boat / On arrival, welcome drink and check-in/ lunch, Round Island Snorkelling Trip, tea break / dinner / free & easy
Day 2 - Breakfast, Snorkelling trip to Marine Park / lunch / tea break / jungle trekking (1.5 hours) / dinner
Day 3 - Breakfast, check out 08:30am transfer by boat back to Merang Jetty
* Snorkelling & Diving Package Inclusive Redang Lang Resort:
* Air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom and fan (hot shower on requested)
* Daily breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner (BBQ dinner on the alternate nights)
* Free-flow beverages from 07:00 am - 19:00 pm only (excluding alcoholic & carbonated drinks)
* Return speedboat transfer
+ Snorkelling: 2 snorkelling trips & 1 jungle trekking
+ Diving: Boat dive with tanks & weights only
2D1N (2 dives: 1 boat & 1 shore dive)
3D2N (4 dives: 3 boat & 1 shore dive)
4D3N (6 dives: 5 boat & 1 shore dive)
5D4N (8 dives: 7 boat & 1 shore dive
* Surcharge per person at Redang Lang Resort:
* RM 30.00 on School, Eve & PH - Malaysia & Singapore (Early Bird Promotion)
* RM 80.00 on School, Eve & Public Holidays (Malaysia & Singapore)
* Child 04-12 years old are charge at 70% from adult rates (snorkelling package)
* Single supplement add 50% from twin sharing rate.
* RM 80.00 per infant 01-03 years old for return boat transfer.
* RM 5.00 (adult / child) - rates excluded marine conservation fund.
* RM 15.00 per item - rental of snorkelling equipment
* Dive Course with equipment per person: RM 900.00 (Open Water Diver)
RM 850.00 (Rescue Diver) RM 750.00 (Advance Open Water Diver)
* RM 150.00 (Discover Scuba Dive) RM 100.00 (Discover Scuba Additional Dive)
* RM 90.00 (per dive) RM 120.00 (night dive) RM 50.00 (day shore dive)
RM 80.00 (night shore dive) - per extra dive (min of 8 paxs / boat for night dive)
* RM 50.00 per day (diving equipment set - BCD, regulator, mask and fins)
* Per Day: RM 25.00 (BCD) RM 30.00 (regulator) RM 25.00 (wet suit) RM 15.00 (fins)
RM 15.00 (mask) RM 25.00 y (torch light without batteries)
* RM 30.00 per person (adult/child) - return transfer TGG airport/KTG town-Merang
* Boat schedule: Merang-Resort - 10:00am / Resort-Merang 08:30am
* Boat Transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather conditions
And the management is not liable for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other