3D2N Pulau Tioman Holiday Package This is the largest of a group of volcanic islands off Mersing in Johor State. Tioman Island was made famous in the 1950’s as the beautiful Bali Hai of the film South Pacific. Although things have obviously changed since then it is still an extremely beautiful place and perfect for relaxing and topping up the tan. At 39 km long and 12 km wide, it is one of the world’s most beautiful islands according to TIME magazine. A good place for any kind of holiday-maker whether it is for families with small children, honeymooners, scuba divers, backpackers, adventurers and even those looking for a slice of exclusivity and luxury. If you’re a nature lover, the island offers fascinating flora and fauna. Snorkeling is also pretty fantastic with loads of things including stingrays, turtles, 9 humphead parrotfish, starfish and fantastic corals, seashells, multi-colored seaweeds, etc. at Coral Island and Marine Park. A great place just to laze around, chat, have a beer or simply to relax or go for long lazy jungle walks. A place for doing all those things when you do nothing! Day 1 ARRIVE MERSING JETTY – PULAU TIOMAN You will meet the tour representative and will be transferred to the resort by ferry for check in. Have dinner whilst soaking in the sea air. Day 2 PULAU TIOMAN After breakfast, proceed to the recreation center for your boat trip to Pulau Ringgis and Marine Park. Afternoon free at your own your leisure for the rest of the day Day 3 DEPART PULAU TIOMAN After breakfast you will be transferred to Mersing Jetty by Speed boat / Ferry. REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.