Krabi Full Day Tour Island Sea cave canoe
INTERNATIONAL , Thailand , Krabi-Island
Deposit Now MYR $0
Krabi Full Day Tour @ Sea cave canoe Island
Tour Overview: Highly recommended! Experience the natural beauty and landscape of Krabi as you journey through mangrove forests and amazing scenery to visit ancient caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
Highly recommended! Experience the natural beauty and landscape of Krabi as you journey through mangrove forests and amazing scenery to visit ancient caves with stalactites and stalagmites. Your expert guide will guide you through some fabulous scenery through to a fisherman’s village where you will see and learn about how the local people live in this area.
In addition to seeing some fantastic scenery today you can enjoy the experience of paddling your own canoe, or just sit back and relax and let out guide do this for you! The tour also features the prehistorically wall painting at Tham Pee Hua Toh or the cave of the big-head ghost. Superb Thai set lunch is served at the restaurant with the river view. This trip is a must for people who love nature and adventure.
- All rates are per person in MYR and all SIC are minimum 2 adults
- Child prices apply to children under 12
- All tour itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour
- Some tours may not operate on certain Public Holidays or State Events. Closure may be announced at the very last moment.
- FUEL PRICE INCREASES. In the event of further heavy fuel price increases, we may be forced to levy FUEL SURCHARGES. Such increases are beyond our control, and your co-operation and understanding are appreciated.
- All Full day tours include lunch
- Additional supplement for long tail boat transfer to/from mainland applicable to customers staying in Railay Beach (Rayavadee, all Railay Bay hotels and Centara Grand Beach, approx MYR70 per boat per way). Supplement payable locally on the spot.