4D3N Krabi Island Tour Package
INTERNATIONAL , Thailand , Krabi-Island
Deposit Now MYR $0
The distance between Krabi to Kuala Lumpur is 805.60km and strategy located at Southern Border of Malaysia. The two first border of Thailand is Bukit Kayu Hitam and Padang Besar. Fabulous Phi Phi Island beaches and beautiful limestone caves attract tourist not only from Malaysia as a worldwide tourist destination and most visitors from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China.
The main attraction of Krabi tour is Phi Phi Islands, Railay Beach, Tiger Cave Temple, Ko Poda, Khao Phanom Bench National Park, Nosey Parker’s Elephant Camp and Maya Bay. The unspoiled beaches nearby that wealth of snorkeling and scuba diving activities. Its show is the symbol of the perfect tropical island in South East Asia country.
4D3N Krabi Land Tour Packages (Phi Phi & 4 Island Sea Caves)
Day 1: Krabi Land Tour Package Program airport –Hotel Meals: none
Upon arrival to Krabi International Airport, meet and greet by our D Asia tour guide representative and proceed to transfer to check in at the hotel.
Overnight at Ao -Nang beach area
Day 2: Krabi Land Tour Package Program Day tour Phi-Phi by speed boat (08.30 -4 pm) Meals: B, L
The morning after breakfast at the hotel and proceed to enjoy cruising by speed boat to the Phi Phi Island Group. Phi Phi Island is one of the best places in the world because of its beautiful marine life resources. They symbol of Krabi is beautiful limestone mountain and beaches.
- Pick you up from your hotel 08.00 - 08.30.
- Get on a speed boat for Phi Phi Leh with sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi Phi Leh lagoon, one of the most beautiful lakes.
- Stop at Loh Sa Ma Bay for swimming & snorkeling. Head to Maya Bay. It is charming, which is why the film named The Beach was filmed there in 2000. After Maya Bay, we will go to Monkey Bay where many small monkeys will greet you.
- Have a delicious buffet lunch and relax at the restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
- After lunch more snorkeling at Hin Klang. It is open sea snorkeling along the colorful coral reef gardens with exotic fish
- By the end, we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing and sunbathing at Bamboo Island
- Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel
Overnight at Ao -Nang beach
Day 3 Kayaking at Sea caves with lunch (08.30 -4 pm) joint tour (please choose one) Meals: B, L
Breakfast at the hotel, Bor Tor is a small coastal village at the northern tip of Phang Nga Bay. It is a bit closer to Krabi than Phuket and is accessible by road from both locations. Limestone karsts sit close to the pier, right in the back of the mangroves. There is a good concentration of smaller caves and "Hongs" inside the main cavern that can be climbing the wall using handholds made for that purpose. The geology is amazing and is rich in archaeology, but there isn't as much wildlife as in Talin. The main cavern is comfortable for children. Tour Itinerary: Each day changes slightly with the tides
08:30 - 08:45 pick up from hotel by passenger truck or coach van
09:30 Arrive Bor Thor and take short break and kayak training
10:00 Depart from the pier for mangroves, caves, and Hongs Island
12:00 Return to restaurant for lunch break
13:00 Continue paddling to more caves with petroglyphs. Visit one of the famous caves to see 2,000 - 3,000-year-old cave painting.
15:00 Return to Pier and head to Than Bok Khorani National Park.
15:30 Arrive at the park and enjoy swimming in the natural freshwater stream or relax walking on the green and lush nature trail.
16:00 Depart Than Bok Khorani National Park.
17:00 Drop off at the hotel. End of Sea Canoe Service
What to Bring: Swimwear, T-shirts, shorts, towels, hat, sunscreen, camera, lots of film and sunglasses
Tour includes Krabi Tour Package: Transfer by van, accident insurance, lifejacket, drinking water, fruit, lunch, and guide.
On day three the tour options and the price cover as below:
- Elephant trekking for 2 hours( 1-hour riding,1 hours sightseeing at catfish farm, no lunch served.
- James bond or Phang Nga Bay with canoeing and lunch
- Hot Spring, Emerald Pool, Tiger cave temple or Jungle tour with lunch
- Hong Island tours with lunch
Krabi 4 islands tour by speed boat
Overnight at Ao -Nang beach
Day 4: Hotel - Shopping - KBVA/P Meals: B
Breakfast at the hotel then proceeds to go souvenir shop then to Krabi International Airport. End of Krabi with memorable experience
Unforgettable memory in the Krabi Phi Phi Island. Spicy Tom Yam is really nice. Thank you D Asia Travels