4D3N JAKARTA BANDUNG GROUP DEPARTURE
Date : 17th -20th March 2016
Flight Details: GA 819 17MAR KULCGK 0810 0915
GA 816 20MAR CGKKUL 1410 1725
Day 01 : Arrival Jakarta – Direct Transfer to Bandung Hotel (L/D)
Arrival at Jakarta Airport. Meet and greet with our representative guide then visit Sunda Kelapa old harbour and visit Indonesia Miniature Park, transfer directly to Bandung. Arrive Bandung visit factory outlet at Riau Street. Check-in and resting
Day 02 : Kawah putih – Strawberry Farm – Shopping (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Today tour continue to South Bandung. First destination will visit Kawah Putih (White Crater). There we can enjoy the amazing crater lake. There is a pathway down to the lake. We can walk around the crater area or sit in the various shelters. The smell of sulfur is strong because there is a good deal of steam and sulfurous gas bubbling from the lake. On the way back visit Strawberry farm, and feel the sensation of becoming the strawberry farmer. Transfer back to Bandung Center. In the afternoon, shopping time at Cibaduyut the central bag and shoes from leather.
Day 03 : Bandung Shopping – Transfer to Jakarta (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, Go for shopping to Pasar Baru, where we can find a lot of goods with cheap price, Continue to jalan Dago, where we can find another factory outlet such as Grande, Victoria etc. to find branded item like Gap, versace, Guess with the cheapest price. buy some cake made in Bandung like Lapis Legit, brownise, Bolen and etc. Afternoon transfer back to Jakarta. Check-in Hotel
Day 04 : Shopping Tour – Departure (B)
Breakfast, Free program or Shopping to ITC Mangga dua until transfer to Jakarta airport.
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing room with daily breakfast
- Meals : 3 breakfast, 3 lunch & 3 dinner
- Airfare & taxes by Garuda Airlines
- 30 kg Baggage Allowance
- All transfers by air-conditioned
- All entrance fees in the itinerary.
- All Halal meals as in the program
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water 1 bottle/pax/day
- Guide tipping
- Travel insurance @ MYR35 per person
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
- Personal Expenses
- Other items not mentioned in the programme
- Excess baggage fees
|Adult Single||Adult Twin||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|MYR 1,499||MYR 1,299||MYR 1,040||MYR 780|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT & TOUR PAYMENTS:
Deposit RM 400 per person required upon 5 days after booking is confirmed
Full Payment must be made in 45 days before departure
If full payment is not received within the stipulated 45 days before departure D Asia Travels Sdn Bhd at its sole discretion reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the booking.
Cancellation of booking by Tour Member must be made in writing or email in avoidance of any mis-communication. In the event if cancellation is done 50 days or more before the departure date, the deposit will be refunded less the stipulated administrative charges as follows:-
- Package itinerary and flight schedule subject to change
- Please note that all prices published at the time of booking are based on the current exchange rate of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) with the US Dollar (USD), Euro, Swiss Franc (CHF), and Australian Dollar (AUD). Due to the volatility of the MYR exchange rate against these abovementioned currencies, the package price will be subjected to change upon full payment, 45 days before departure.
- D Asia Travels Sdn Bhd will keep all Tour Members informed in the event of any changes.
- Price quoted is subject to change due to currency fluctuation, fuel surcharge and airport taxes
- We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subjected to change until final confirmation
- Not all hotels provide electric kettle and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 people. Therefore, extra bed will be added only on twin sharing rooms.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- It is the responsibility of the tour members to ensure that their names are cleared from blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia or destination that may prohibit overseas travel or arrival
- D Asia Travel Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible or liable in the event any tour member is denied to travel by the Malaysian Immigration. Tour fares will not be refunded
- All meals mentioned in our program are suitable for Muslim, EXCEPT for breakfast which normally will be served based on standard International buffet menu D Asia Travels Sdn Bhd’s term & conditions will apply
Bank : MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD
PAYEE : D ASIA TRAVELS SDN.BHD.
A/C NO : 564016129013 (CURRENT ACCOUNT)
SWIFTCODE : MBBEMYKL